Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Still Pregnant

Well guys, it's now 5 days after my due date and it seems that Elizabeth just doesn't want to come. My mom has been down since last Sunday, so we've been having lots of fun walking (the malls) and eating lunch. No wonder my weight gain has gotten a little out of control... haha. BUT, I can resume my healthy eating after Elizabeth arrives! I'm just trying to enjoy the last couple of days where I can pretty much eat whatever I want and not have to worry. :)

I started swelling up a little last Thursday, and, at 40 weeks, I can no longer wear my wedding band. As sad as that makes me, I'm just thankful I was able to wear it that long! I'm down to 2 maternity shits that I can wear, although I do have 2 regular shirts that still actually fit. In all of our walking, Mom and I have found a couple great deals on some post-maternity clothes for me (and a couple of ADORABLE outfits for Elizabeth). I just can't wait to fit in them! I also got a Belly Bandit, which I can't wait to use!

I took my 40 week picture, but again, my camera is packed in my bag, ready to go at a moments notice. :) Can you tell that I'm REALLY ready for Elizabeth to get here? The hospital has wireless, so I'll be sure to upload a picture as soon as I can! And if I haven't had her by Sunday, I'm going in to be induced sometime on Monday. Hospital policy won't allow inductions before 41 weeks, 3 days, which is this Sunday. We're definitely praying that she comes before then, though!

Hope everyone has a wonderful day!!

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad you're still so positive! I can't wait to meet your little one via pictures! :) I was 6 days past my due date with Haylie when I got induced. And I was SO ready! Will continue to pray for you!

    ReplyDelete