Thursday, March 3, 2011

38 weeks!

Pregnancy Highlights


How far along? 38 weeks


Baby's size? Somewhere between 6 and 7 pounds? If I haven't had her by Monday, I'll have a better estimate.


Gender? Still a baby GIRL! Elizabeth Anne


Weight Gain? 28 pounds...


Maternity clothes? Mainly maternity, but I can still wear regular dresses and "comfy" pants


Stretch marks? I've got a couple new ones from when she dropped... :( and the linea nigra


Belly button in or out? The top is out but the bottom is still in.


Sleeping? I've got good nights and not so good nights. I'm still waking up every 2ish hours, but sometimes I can't go back to sleep.


Foods I'm loving? Greek yogurt with granola! Mexican food, anything spicy!!


Foods I'm hating? Nothing really


Best moment this week? Being told Elizabeth could come any day, but I'm not getting my hopes up!! Also realizing that I've dropped! Shirts that fit last week don't fit any more... haha


What I'm looking forward to? Sleeping on my stomach, walking normally, actually meeting Elizabeth!! And getting the dresser in, although that might not happen before Elizabeth gets here... It still hasn't been shipped...


What I miss? Sleeping through the night and sleeping on my stomach


Symptoms? Frequent potty breaks, extreme exhaustion, insomnia, some heartburn, and I've definitely got the "waddle" most of the time


Milestones? Well, I'm dilated and thinned out! (sorry if that's TMI) And I think I'm having some contractions... we'll just see if they go anywhere... :)


Emotions? I cry over just about anything these days...
38 weeks (and one of the only shirts that still fits...)

1 comment:

  1. Jen! You look ready to pop! Hope the next few days go smoothly for you. Can't wait to hear when she arrives!

    ReplyDelete