Thursday, March 10, 2011

39 weeks!

Pregnancy Highlights


How far along? 39 weeks


Baby's size? She was 7 pounds, 4 ounces according to the ultrasound on Monday, so somewhere close the there? AND she's in the 46th%!! So much for a small baby. :)


Gender? Still a baby GIRL! Elizabeth Anne


Weight Gain? I thought it was supposed to slow down at the end!?! 30 pounds... Hope she decides to come soon! I don't need to gain any more weight!!


Maternity clothes? Mainly maternity, but I can still wear regular dresses and "comfy" shorts/pants


Stretch marks? Still the same ones and the linea nigra... Why oh why did they wait to pop up at the last month?


Belly button in or out? The top is out but the bottom is still in,


Sleeping? I've had good nights and not so good nights...


Foods I'm loving? Mexican food, anything spicy, cheeseburgers!!!


Foods I'm hating? Nothing really


Best moment this week? Seeing Elizabeth on the ultrasound (even though we didn't get any pictures... couldn't really see her face), picking out maternity photos!!


What I'm looking forward to? Actually meeting Elizabeth!!! Sleeping on my stomach.


What I miss? Sleeping through the night and sleeping on my stomach


Symptoms? Frequent potty breaks, extreme exhaustion, insomnia, some heartburn


Milestones? Nothing that I can think of...


Emotions? I cry over just about anything these days...


I have a picture, but I have my camera packed right now. I'm lazy and don't want to go get it, so the picture will have to wait for a while. :)

2 comments:

  1. I didn't get 1 stretch mark until the day after my due date. I was beyond bummed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Girl, let me tell you now.. get used to the sleepless nights! HA I hate to scare you but it's tough but also so rewarding!
    Hopefully you'll have lots of good help (mom and mother in law) and let them help you as much as they want! Believe me, they will want to too!
    I can't wait for your little Elizabeth to get here! It's so soon!

    ReplyDelete