Friday, March 20, 2015

My Granddaddy

About a month ago, we lost a wonderful man in our family - my Granddaddy. He was someone I always looked up to and someone I loved with all my heart. And our kids felt the same! They love their Granddaddy-Great! He is greatly missed, but I know he is in heaven shining down on us!

Our wedding-June 28, 2008

Granddaddy and Elizabeth May 2011

May 2011



December 2011

Thanksgiving 2012

Christmas 2012

I honestly have done a horrible job of taking pictures since we have moved, and I know just how precious they are, so my goal is to get a lot better at taking them! I know my Dad has some from Christmas 2013 and 2014, but I just didn't take any with my camera...

Granddaddy,
We all love and miss you so much! The kids still talk about and pray for you each and every night. I am so looking forward to the day we are all reunited again! Love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment