Wednesday, September 3, 2014

First Day of School!

Today was our first day of school! It's definitely going to be an adjustment getting up and out the door by 7:45 am... But it's so worth it to be able to teach some super sweet four year olds (and so Elizabeth can go to preschool and David to Mother's Day Out!)

David wasn't too into pictures this morning... Probably because we had to wake him up about 30-45 minutes earlier than he normally wakes up. Luckily, they both still looked just as precious as they did this morning at the end of the day, so I was able to take some more pictures when he was a bit more cooperative. :)

Miss Elizabeth started 3 year old preschool this year, and I just can't believe that she's old enough to be in preschool. In just 2 short years she'll be in kindergarten... Be still my heart! She had a great first day and loves her teachers!







David started his second year in MDO this year. His teacher is a mom of one of my students, and I couldn't be more thrilled that he is in her class! He also had a great first day - in fact, he didn't even cry when I left him this morning! Now to pray that he continues doing this well with drop off. ;) He loves being at church/school, but doesn't like drop off too much...




Our attempt at pictures with both of them... They didn't work so well.



I have a big wagon that I use to carry in all of my stuff, as well as the kids stuff. David and Elizabeth are both big helpers with the wagon. Today, David pulled it into the church for me. Sometimes he pulls, and sometimes he rides and Elizabeth pulls Such sweet helpers!




And here are some pictures from the end of the day...






No comments:

Post a Comment