Friday, September 26, 2014

Elizabeth is 3 1/2!

Just like with David, I can't believe my firstborn is 3 1/2 years old! I've been going through all my older pictures and sweet Elizabeth has just grown and matured so much in the past 6 months! She is such a ham and loves her independence! Here is a little about my sweet 3 1/2 year old...

  • She is in 3 year old preschool and she LOVES her teachers! I love that she is right across the hall from me and I get to see her a bit more throughout the day than I used to.
  • She is counting to 20 and knows most of her letter and letter sounds (depending on her mood...). And thanks to LeapFrog, she is learning her days of the week and months of the year!
  • Elizabeth and David can often be found playing really well together! True, they still have their spats, but most of the time, I am seeing a very sweet bond form!
  • Elizabeth is 100% potty trained! One night I just decided to stop pull-ups at night and we haven't looked back! Now, she wakes up once to go potty in the middle of the night and then again as soon as she wakes up in the morning.
  • Morning time is one of my favorite times to watch her on the monitor. She'll wake up, go potty, turn on her light, get dressed, and then pull all her books into bed and "read" them.



  • Elizabeth loves to travel and go anywhere her grandparents are! She truly loves Grammie, PawPaw, Gammie and Pops and would love to see them every day if she could.
  • She has gotten really good at riding her tricycle and loves to zoom around the porch. Elizabeth is also learning how to tumble and can do quite the roll when she wants.
  • Elizabeth loves to color and write her name whenever she has a chance. She also loves stickers, especially when she can put them all over David's body...
  • We started AWANA'S this past month and Elizabeth has already learned 2 verses! We are so proud of her!



Elizabeth's favorite...
  • color - purple
  • book - Pinkalicious
  • Bible story - Jesus
  • movie - The Little Mermaid: Return to the Sea
  • TV show - ScoobyDoo
  • food - chicken
Elizabeth - Mommy, Daddy, and David love you to the moon and back! We can't wait to see what the Lord has in store for you the rest of this year! 

No comments:

Post a Comment