Monday, February 17, 2014

Our Little Man is 16 months old!

Yet another month has come and gone. And what a fun month it was! Each month with David (and Elizabeth, of course) gets better and better! It's so fun to see how their relationship is developing over the course of the weeks and I love to see how their love for each other is blossoming! Now onto some facts about our Little Man...


  • You're still in size 4 diapers and you wear anywhere from 12-18 month, 18 month, and 18-24 month clothes - it varies based on size.
  • You have days where you eat us out of house and home, but then again, some days I wonder if you eat enough to keep a fly alive. :)



  • You absolutely LOVE playing outside!! You would stay out there all day long if I let you. And if you aren't outside, you're constantly pulling at the blinds so you can see outside.
  • You learned a lot of new words this month, but I didn't do a great job of keeping track of them... My favorites are Elizabeth (bis-a-beth), chalk, breakable (at Gammie's house in the living room with all the breakable things), baby (holding one of E's baby dolls, loving on it, and saying "baby" all at once), and outside.



  • You now have 12 teeth, 8 on top, 4 on bottom, with 4 more about to make their appearance any day now.
  • You adore your sister and follow her around everywhere. You love to play with her toys, much to her dismay. :)



  • You are never, ever still. Even in your sleep you are a mover and shaker!
  • Yet, there are times you still like to cuddle. A lot of times in the mornings you'll climb in my lap as I'm trying to drink my coffee. I'll gladly put it down because I know these times won't last long!



  • You also love to throw and "catch" balls. You are such a boy when it comes to stuff like that, and I love it!
  • We're working on teaching you that chalk is for coloring, not for eating... You don't like how it tastes, but I still have to tell you multiple times not to eat it. ;)



  • You take one really long nap (anywhere from 3-4.5 hours, depending on the day). In fact, about once a week I have to wake you up around 5 so you'll still go down at bedtime.
  • We've been going on walks a lot lately and you love to point out the puppies. Your sweet voice is precious!



  • David, we love you to the moon and back and couldn't imagine life without you!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment