Thursday, August 29, 2013

The First Cut

Things have been crazy busy getting ready for the first day of school this next Wednesday, so I've been quieter than normal on the blog, but hopefully I'll get everything up to date in the next week or two...

I have yet to get a post up of Elizabeth's first haircut (I still don't have the pictures...), but when we were in Texarkana, David got his hair cut for the first time. Alan was threatening to do it himself with his clippers, but I quickly put a stop to that and said that the only person that was touching his hair (as of right now) was Mrs. Diane, the one who has cut my hair for a loooong time, plus done all of my special events hair styles...

I held him while he got it cut and attempted to keep him still... Despite being so young, David did great and looks like such a toddler now that his hair has been cut. Such a handsome little man!









No comments:

Post a Comment