Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Time to Catch-Up

Yet again I've been an awful blogger the past few weeks. Last week, however, was kind of understandable as I was in Texarkana hanging out with my parents. I have several posts that I need to do on that visit, plus someone turned 7 months old last week! Check back for links to all the posts that I'm planning on backdating. :)

Let's Go Swinging

Picnic and Swinging

Swimming

Random Pictures

Our Little Man is 7 Months old

Also, I'm missing pictures from Elizabeth's first haircut. I took Gammie's little camera (so I wouldn't have to lug my big one around) and forget to get a CD of the pictures before I left. So hopefully soon I'll be able to do that post!

And because no post is complete without a picture of my little munchkins...

David LOVES the grass!! He'd eat fistfuls
if I let him. :)

And Elizabeth LOVES to swing! The higher
the better. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment