Sunday, May 19, 2013

Swimming!

The first three or four times we got in the pool, Elizabeth was not a fan... It was hard to get her to stay in more than a couple minutes, and she'd just cry the entire time. Which none of us expected since she loves bath time so much and is always pretending to be a fish. David, however, loved it! Whether he was in his float or hanging out in someones arms, he was as content and happy as could be.

Saturday, we hung out in the pool before lunch (again, Elizabeth wasn't a fan...) and were planning on getting back in after we ate a yummy lunch of burgers. I ended up needing to put David down for a nap and fully intended on Elizabeth being inside not long after, but some how Alan and Pops got her to love the pool. By the end of the afternoon she was loving being thrown up in the air and going under water! Hopefully this love of the water continues since we're going to the beach with her cousins this summer!

Unfortunately, I don't have any of David on my camera. My Dad has some on his, so I'll have to add some once I get those pictures. :)












No comments:

Post a Comment