Thursday, January 3, 2013

Picture Overload...

In order to get my blog up to date, I'm just going to do a picture dump! It's been way too long since I've posted! I just did my final two posts on Christmas...Christmas Eve with MeMaw and Granddaddy Great and Christmas Day with Gammie and Pops

December 26
Helping Gammie cook

Watching Mickey Mouse
with Uncle Bubba

Playing with my new kitchen!

Stirring a pot of Cheerios

Hanging out with Pops

December 27

Playing with blocks from
Grammie and PawPaw

December 30

My first 3-6 month outfit!

I love my new letter factory toy!!

December 31

"Cheese"

Tummy Time with Bubba

January 1

Watching football with Daddy

Carrying boxes

January 2





January 3

"Hold, hold"

First time in the Bumbo

Elizabeth needed a turn, too!

Still to come... Elizabeth's 21 month post...







No comments:

Post a Comment