Friday, August 20, 2010

New shoes!

So about a month and a half ago I ordered two new pairs of flip flops. Now, they aren't just any pair of flip flops, they ate Eliza B flip flops. Custom made and oh so comfortable!! My first pair was a birthday present over 4 years ago and they are still my go to shoes. Needless to say, I haven't been waiting very patiently to receive my shoes and once I knew they were shipped, I was constantly checking the tracking status to see where they were.

Now, however, the wait is over! As of 3:30 this afternoon, I am the proud owner of two new beautiful Eliza B flip flops. Without further ado, here are pictures of my beautiful new shoes.

The white ones!


Excuse the tiltedness... it didn't look like this before I uploaded it. 

So, now that everyone knows my obsession with this brand of shoes, I'm out. :) Now where can I go and sport my new shoes? Hmm... lets think... I'll be wearing them on Sunday, for sure! Can't wait for church and Sunday School and getting to wear A&M colors!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment