Monday, October 12, 2009

Wood Crafting

So Alan has decided to teach himself how to build stuff. His first project is to build me a buffet. Right now, it will go in our pantry/laundry room, but whenever we move, it will be able to go somewhere more prominent. I didn't get a picture of the before, but I will definitely get pictures of the middle of the process and then the finished product. I'm just deciding whether to stain it or paint it.

After he builds this, I've requested that he build me a bookshelf for all of my children's books. I want it to look like a house, with a pointed roof and everything! I can't wait to see how it turns out! Hopefully my sister will be able to paint it to look pretty cool. :)

I didn't have to teach today, but unfortunately I do have to go to class. :( I'm a bad student and didn't get all the reading done. Oh well. We have a guest speaker so hopefully that will take up quite a bit of time. We also have a video to watch, so I'm keeping my fingers crossed that we'll watch that tonight as well.

Have a great rest of your Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment