Sunday, October 18, 2009

Full of pictures

I've finally gotten around to taking some pictures! I didn't get any from the very beginning, but this is a start. It has been a lot of fun getting to watch Alan build this. He has put a lot of time and effort into making this perfect. I can't wait to see the finished product!

Just the shelves!



Yay for drawers!


Alan, hard at work.


One of the drawers, after the first coat of stain.



We were driving home from Abilene several weeks ago and King decided that he wanted to drive Alan's car. It was too cute not to get a picture. He even looked at me! Ha

Look at me drive!


More pictures to come! I'll have to get some with me sanding and staining something... what a sight that is.

1 comment:

  1. Haha, Jenny Nikki, I want to see you 'sanding and staining something'! Miss you tons!

    ReplyDelete