Monday, January 18, 2016

Christmas Part Two

We went to Abilene the next afternoon to celebrate Christmas with Alan's family. Unfortunately, my camera died, so I didn't get to take more than one or two pictures. My sweet mother-in-law did, so I'll be able to add pictures at a later point.

We had a great time visiting with Grammie and PawPaw! Grammie watched the big kids at night and Alan and I actually got to catch up on some sleep! RJ did a great job sleeping in her pack and play and was a dream to get down/stay down at night! I even snuck in a nap during the day on Saturday. We were able to head back to College Station feeling rested and refreshed!

The big kids loved playing with all their toys, especially the Legos!

I can't wait to see the pictures the Debbie took and share them with you all.



No comments:

Post a Comment