Thursday, October 29, 2015

The past two weeks...

Needless to say, our last few weeks have been extremely busy! I still need to update on our little man turning three years old... Hopefully once I get my camera battery charged I'll be able to take the pictures that I want for that post...

The first week home, my mom stayed with us. She cooked some, we went out to dinner some, and she took care of the kiddos while I recovered. This recovery has been so much smoother than the other two and I still can't believe it's only been two weeks since I had Rebekah.

That weekend (October 23), my brother flew in from Florida to meet his newest niece. Unfortunately, I took absolutely NO pictures... :/ I have got to do better about getting my camera out despite how I'm feeling...

This week has been an adjustment since everyone has gone home and we are on our own. I haven't had to cook yet, thanks to some very sweet friends and co-workers, and I will enjoy all of that while I can!






First bath




One week old... and first trip to Chuy's

building a tower


... and it all comes down

Silly faces







2 comments: