Tuesday, September 15, 2015

35 Weeks with Rebekah Jo!


I'm cheating a little with this picture... We took maternity pictures over the weekend, so I'm going to use one of those. :) I spent the entire day today cooking/doing laundry, so I didn't get dressed nice enough to take pictures...

How far along? 35 weeks

Baby's size? Canary Melon (19-22 inches, 5.5 pounds) At our last ultrasound (Sept. 11), our perinatologist had her weighing in at 5 lbs, 13 oz.

Gender? It's a baby girl! Rebekah Jo!

Maternity clothes? Yes, minus a few t-shirts and dresses

Weight Gain? I know I didn't gain any weight between 32-34 weeks, so I'm guessing my total is around 20 lbs

Stretch marks? Yup, but they're all below my belly button, which I guess is the best place to be...

Belly button in or out? In, but the very top is slightly sticking out. It looks extremely weird!

Sleeping? Some nights are good and some are not...

Foods I'm loving? Just about anything! 

Foods I'm hating? Nothing really!

Best moment this week? Having family in town for a diaper shower my sweet friends threw! And we finally took maternity pictures! They turned out amazing.

Movement? Most definitely! 

What I'm looking forward to? Meeting our sweet girl and making the unknown known (more on that later...)! Also, her letters should be here this weekend, so hopefully we'll finish up Rebekah's room!

What I'm missing? Sleep! Haha. And being able to get up/turn over with ease. Putting kiddos down for bedtime and naptime has started to become a bit rough...

Symptoms? Frequent potty breaks, exhaustion, food cravings/aversions, and my fingers have started to swell. I bet a lot of it is due to the heat, but it's still no fun... 

Milestones? 4 weeks to go... We are delivering in Houston due to some unplanned events, so I will be induced at 39 weeks. Pray that I make it to my induction date (I don't want to drive to Houston in labor...) and for peace and answers once sweet Rebekah is here!

Emotions? Ok... I've had a couple rough weeks, hence no weekly updates, but we're all good.

No comments:

Post a Comment