Tuesday, October 7, 2014

Trip to Texarkana!

This past weekend we headed up to Texarkana. Saturday morning, Alan and my dad went and did some work on the farm while my mom and I did some shopping and eating. :) I'm slowly starting to get things for David's birthday party, so Hobby Lobby and I are going to be pretty close friends by the day of his party. It was especially helpful to go with my mom because we could each get something 40% off! We also went to pick out some pumpkins (more on this to come)

Saturday evening, my grandparents came over for dinner. The kiddos loved getting to see MeMaw and Granddaddy, but I, unfortunately, didn't take out my camera... They also got to go on four wheeler rides with Daddy and Pops. Elizabeth was a little unsure at first, but once she saw David having fun she decided that she wanted to try it out for herself.









Sunday morning, we went to an early lunch with MeMaw and Granddaddy before hitting the road. I got a couple pics of my parents with the kids before lunch!



We sure had a great time visiting and can't wait until they come to town for David's birthday!!


No comments:

Post a Comment