Monday, June 9, 2014

Our Trip to Turks and Caicos (part 1)

We had a blast at the beach with my parents! I highly recommend the beach we were at (which I can't remember the name of for the life of me) if you have small children! It was so shallow for so far! The kids could venture pretty far out and still be able to touch - amazing! We had a lot of fun swimming, eating, and playing at the villa we stayed at. The kids were hit or miss with the ocean/sand, but as a whole, I would say they enjoyed it a lot! We pretty much just hung out around the villa/beach most of the day, but went out for dinner - my kind of vacation! Alan and I went out to dinner one evening while my parents and Aunt "Shelle stayed home, and another evening they went out while Alan and I stayed home with the kids. I didn't take a ton of pictures with my camera, but here are the ones I did take... 







The beautiful view from our villa



Elizabeth got this little puppy on one of our shopping trips and it never leaves her side... She named her Gracie II (after our dog Gracie) and still loves that dog to pieces.



No comments:

Post a Comment