Monday, January 6, 2014

A New Year

I hope everyone has had a wonderful beginning of 2014! We have been having a blast playing outside (when it's not freezing like today), getting into our new Christmas toys, and watching movies snuggled up on the couch! Alan went back to work last Monday and I don't go back until Friday, so I'm trying to enjoy the rest of my time off by catching up on sleeping, reading, and housework.

One of my goals for 2014 is to take more pictures. I feel like I didn't take very many in 2013 and I don't ever want to regret not taking very many pictures. Elizabeth and David change soo often, and I want to be able to remember all of their fun stages! So without further ado, here is a picture overload from the past 6 days!




















No comments:

Post a Comment